Sabtu, Mei 07, 2011

stay... and don't go away...

Stay...
i just need you here...
hear me cry...
just near by...
wait till i laugh by myself...
bout how foolish am I...

Stay...
your presence is enough to prevent me...
your sight just a bless for me...
to console me...
even my tears keep falling down...

Don't go...
Just stay...
I just need your presence...
Stay...
Don't go away...
Cause I am just afraid of myself...

Stay...
Don't let me alone inside the darkness...
It can eat me... Crunching my bones every second you are away...
Just stay...
Here... By my side...

Stay...
If crying is hard for you to stand with...
Just made me shout...
To ease every pain that crawling over my heart, mind and soul...
Just let me scream it all...
Because with you...
I can be myself... No matter how hard to express..

Stay...
Don't go away...
Stay...
Lean my head at your shoulder...
Comfort me with sweet words...
When I am just silent into my deep thoughts...

Stay...
Don't go away...
Cause your the one who know me...

Stay...
Don't go away...


*****

Huhuhu...

Apakah ini???

Entah~

Tetiba je rasa cam best atur ayat-ayat ni dalam kepala...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Komen yang bersifat menyakitkan hati, tidak akan dilayan... Terima kasih...

PeNoNtOn FiLeM...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

eN. bLoG pUnYa BiRtHdAy...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers